PRESENTATION

Thursday, January 28, 2010

religion

I have become interested in religion because I am very faithful towards my own. I go to my congregation during the high holidays and even got confirmed last year with a handful of other classmates. Normally, Jewish people don't get confirmed to Judaism but in my synagogue, you have the option of visiting with the Rabbi every Sunday for two hours with a group of other sixteen year olds. The year prior to confirmation in Hebrew school, we did nothing but study other religions and visit other spiritual places. I missed a majority of that year because of travel soccer so I want to find out what I have missed. I want to know more things about christianity and the different types and levels there are of it. Or things such as how dependant people can become on God depending on what religion they are. How do the muslims believe we all got here on earth? Do they have a different version of the way God made the world in seven days or do they think that the world was made by the big boom?

No comments:

Post a Comment